If jargon like “MarTech” and “SEO” sounds Greek to you, then you are not alone. Many marketers struggle a lot in understanding these terminologies of the digital market. Many experts in the field usually operate as if their targeted audiences are fluent digitally. They make use of spurt niche lingos without any explanation, and hence it makes the marketers scratching their heads and get confused. You must drive your brand to digital success!
It would be best if you did not get afraid of asking “why,” “what,” or “How” when it comes to digital marketing. To help you learn the basic components of digital marketing, here is a roadmap that would provide you with a bird’s eye view of this challenging landscape. As per the best digital marketing companies, there are three basic components of digital marketing, and they are explained below.
1st Component – Lead Generation
The first component of digital marketing is to plan and execute an effective lead generation strategy that can draw the target audiences closer to the brand. From social ads to SEO, there are many ways to achieve this.
- SEO – SEO is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher on SERPs. With good ranking, your brand can get better exposure and hence generating good organic traffic. The SEO of your website includes several factors, including UX, backlinks, page speed, messaging, responsiveness, and more.
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing is the paid advertising method to gain higher visibility on search engines. Marketers need to bid on keywords that are beneficial for businesses. This allows the site and its content to appear on top of SERPs.
- Paid Social Ads – It is the paid advertising that helps business to reach their target audiences on social platforms. Social channels offer ultimate ad options and allow the business to reach the hyper-specific audiences with offers and brand content.
2nd Component – Lead Capture
After successfully attracting target audiences to your content and webpage, it is the time to ensure that digital presence is well optimized to drive conversions. The traffic you generated via lead generation won’t be useful for you if you fail to convert them to your customer.
- Website – The key factor in driving conversions is a well-optimized and well-designed website. Strong coding, strategic UX, spotless design, and faultless messaging, all come together to convert a website into a marketing machine. Your website must work as a marketing funnel and usher the visitors directly to conversions.
- Landing Pages – Landing pages are the extension of a site. It is the standalone page that is leveraged in marketing campaigns. The value of landing page lies in its ability to encourage users to take specific actions. That helps visitors to focus on offers instead of getting lost on the page.
- Forms – It is the crucial tool of any landing page where users need to fill out the personal details. Visitors provide these details in exchange for more info or offers, and this is how the visitors are converted into your future leads.
3rd Component – Lead Nurturing
After targeting the right audiences and converting them into leads, it is time to shine. The 3rd component involves providing hard-earned leads with insightful and relevant content to drive the audiences closer to the brand and encourage them to buy.
- MarTech Stack – The MarTech Stack is the assortment of marketing technologies used to attract, convert, and nurture leads effectively. Web analytics platforms, marketing automation platforms, CRM, and email marketing platforms are some of the tools. All these systems work in coordination to help businesses to nurture the leads across all digital platforms.
- Email Drip Campaigns – It is the set of emails that are sent to users automatically when they take any actions or hit a specific milestone. Relevant content is sent to prospects on time to drive their engagement and ultimate purchases.
- Personalization – It is the application of the user’s data to personalize their digital experience. It can be as simple as including lead’s name on an email or as sophisticated as offering unique site experience according to user interests. MarTech Stack will help marketers to implement efficient customization by leveraging and storing the user’s data.
Read Also: Why Do We Need Digital Promotion?
Digital Marketing is a complicated process, and this roadmap would help you ask the right questions to garner an in-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape. Seek the help of an experienced SEO company in Gurgaon to drive your brand to digital success.