Write For Us – Guest Post Submission
We’re always looking for new authors. If you have an idea for a blog that fits these categories feel free to contact us. But if it doesn’t suit us, we can’t accept it. And before you start submitting articles, read the following guidelines that all guest bloggers should follow guidelines.
- Your article should be 100% unique and plagiarism free. Your content must not be published anywhere on the web.
- Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors before submitting them.
- Your guest post article should be at least 700 words.
- It’s better to use images and videos to represent your article more attractive. You must give credit to the image and video owners in this case. Images must be of high resolution (300dpi) with at least 1200 pixels wide.
- Your guest post should not include links to any adult content, drug selling, and casino sites.
- You can add 1 do-follow links in the body of the article.
- You must use subheadings in your article (h2, h3).
- Use the keyword naturally and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Accepted articles usually get published within 1-2 days.
You can write a guest post on the following categories:
- Modern or latest Gadgets
- PC and Laptops
- Digital marketing
- Health and Fitness
- Home improvement
How to submit?
The submission of the Guest Post is very and simple. What you need to do is to send us an email in which you will be presented and suggested 3 topics to write about. All topics must be relevant to the following categories. You will also add 2-3 examples of your previous work. After that, I will contact you with the topic I have selected and you can send me your content in Google doc. form with the photos or videos you choose. Then our editorial team will review your content and if you have followed our guidelines you will be published on our website. Once we publish your content on our website, we reserve the right to change, edit, or delete your content.
If you agree with the above terms & conditions you can send the pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org