To grow and succeed, customer feedbacks are valuable for businesses. Without receiving feedback from customers, how a company knows where it is lacking? Or what they are doing right? Customer feedbacks give you a glance into consumers’ minds. Customers are the backbone of your business and to have an advantage over the competition their feedbacks are crucial. To make sure you stay on the winning side, gathering customer feedback is a must.
Online reviews platforms are increasing daily and it is very difficult for a business or brand to find the perfect customer feedback tool. The options are endless from chatbots to surveys. Don’t let the abundance of customer feedback tools stress you out if you’re a small business owner or part of a big organization. Go through this blog to know about the best customer feedback tools for websites.
What Are Customer Feedback Tools?
A tool developed to help you create and collect customer surveys is referred to as a customer feedback tool. From your consumers, you can collect this data by acquiring valuable insights and reviews on improving your product or service. These tools help you in finding dissatisfied customers and reduce churn. By evaluating your customer’s feedback and recommendations you can improve business and user experience. A tool also caters to features like text, omnichannel feedback, sentiment analysis, and great support. A well-developed customer feedback tool should enable you to create:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Survey
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey
- Customer Effort Score (CES) Survey
Selecting the Right Customer Feedback Tool
In the market, there are many customer feedback tools that offer multiple features at various prices. For your business, the right feedback tool will depend on your business goals and requirements. Despite your selection for the tool, it will help you understand your customers better. Some of the things you can look for in a tool are mentioned below:
Easy To Use
The best customer feedback tool should save you time, and effort and should be easy to use. The tool should be easy and quick to install.
Today, customers interact with multiple channels like phone, chat, email, social media, and in-person interaction. For businesses to improve their product or service, each channel offers a different outlook on the consumer experience and this feedback is very important.
While using customer feedback software, you’ll get a better product experience that is customizable and extensible. With your existing applications, it should work and integrate by filling the gaps in your needs and making sure all your needs are met.
When selecting customer feedback software, pricing is a crucial factor to consider. This can affect the return on investment (ROI) and overall value of the business. Depending on the type of features offered, plan, integrations extended, etc. the price of the software can differ.
Best Customer Feedback Tools to Try
We have curated a list of top customer feedback tools in 2023 to help you out with their features, cons, pros, etc.
Developed for B2B customer success or customer experience teams, SurveySensum is AI-powered customer feedback software. For various points in the customer journey, it enables them to develop NPS, CSAT platform, and CES surveys.. This tool’s customer feedback solution helps brands to close the feedback loop and prioritize actions.
- It can go past NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys.
- This tool already has in-built survey templates.
- It can provide end-to-end feedback management.
- It will shut the feedback loop.
- This can also give seamless integration to users.
- It is easy-to-use software.
- For customer professionals, it can provide a complete solution.
- Provides amazing customer service.
- Value for money.
- Full personalization options for forms.
- It will require more integration.
Pricing: Starts from $49 per month.
Hotjar is a software that provides customer behavior analytics that helps in understanding how customers interact with your website. You can gather user feedback and turn more visitors into customers with Hotjar. To any data and insights from tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar also adds value by running it through their behavior analytics software.
- By using the built-in survey templates, you can create surveys within minutes.
- With the help of suggestion boxes, receive feedback about specific elements in real-time.
- On your website, get live playback of the customers for greater detail.
- With the help of unobtrusive widgets, catch feedback at the moment.
- This software is simple to use.
- Intercept surveys are incredibly adaptable.
- Within the tool, you can easily switch between different tasks.
- This software has a little counter-instinctive interface.
- This software also comes with restrictions in tracking the sessions.
Pricing: You can avail of the services at $32 per month and the free version with 35 daily sessions.
With its feature-rich customizable and versatile templates, Qualaroo is among the best customer feedback software. Qualaroo has a built-in powerful AI-driven sentimental analysis and it is powered by IBM Watson’s Natural Language Processing Abilities. By using Qualaroo templates, you can easily create different types of surveys like CSAT, NPS, CES, UES, etc.
- This software requires only a few minutes to set up and starts collecting feedback.
- For different types of surveys like NPS, CSAT, CES, UES, etc., it comes with pre-designed templates.
- To get user feedback, it supports branching logic without wasting time.
- Personalize the surveys accordingly b showcasing your branding.
- This tool is very good for gathering quick feedback.
- With its various survey types and customizable features, it makes customer research simpler.
- The design templates support embedding surveys so that businesses can collect feedback after testing them.
- The dashboard can be improved because it is too simple.
- Reporting could be more extensive.
Pricing: Start with $69 monthly.
For people to share their opinions and voices, SurveyMonkey develops new methods. SurveyMonkey helps you in assessing Net promoter score and customer experience. It also provides assistance in capturing live feedback and identifying customer loyalty trends. For different niches, it comes with 12 built-in templates but offers a few survey personalization options for its consumers.
- To let companies build effective surveys, it offers pre-designed survey templates.
- To develop interactive and intuitive surveys it has an easy-to-use visual editor.
- With tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. it offers seamless integration.
- To facilitate designing customized surveys, it has different answer types to offer.
- Through graphs, charts, etc. this tool offers automatic summaries.
- Here anyone can give feedback anonymously.
- It becomes costly if you want advanced functionality.
- There are some glitches in the website.
Pricing: Services start from $31 per month.
InMoment is customer experience management software that works on cloud-host technology. This InMoment features three clouds that are Customer Experience Cloud, Employee Experience Cloud, and Market Experience Cloud. To collect customer feedback, it uses video, voice, text, and active listening.
- This software features micro-surveys like NPS, CSAT, CES, etc. that can be used on various channels.
- To determine unstructured feedback easily, it has data exploration.
- To promote action and monitor trends, it offers reporting and a dashboard.
- It contains an all-in-one dashboard to monitor multiple operations.
- This provides personalizable fields and visual graphics.
- You have to request approval for its free trial.
- The integration of this software is hard.
Pricing: You can quote InMoment for pricing.
Customers are the most important factor in driving business to grow or increase sales. Luckily, there is plenty of customer feedback software today to gather valuable insights otherwise; brands have to embed Google reviews on websites. By collecting customer feedback mostly, you can easily develop long-term relationships with customers, generate more sales, and improve your products and services.